We also headed down to Raccoon Lake to Dave and Kay Gephart's new lake house!! It was so amazing!! The house is awesome, I could have stayed a week (or longer)!! It was so nice to get together and have a ton of fun, and boy did we ever!! Suzanne (Dave and Kay's daughter) and Joe are also expecting a new bundle of joy in April. Here is a cute picture of the two!
We played Wii and board games and laughed all night long! Oh, and had some pretty awesome food too! Thank you to Dave and Kay and their hospitality, can't wait to come back down! 
Sunday, I did nothing (well laundry of course!). For the first time, I had severe heartburn and I thought I was going to die! It was all better by the time supper came around!Kyle reminded me last night, only 12 more working days until we are off for Christmas!! YES :)
