Or lack there of......
I went to the doctor on Friday....no change! You have GOT to be kidding me??!! She did say that I dropped significantly more than I already had (yah I knew that, hence the 40 times I go to the bathroom everyday). Still no weight gain, heart rate was 138. I am trying to stay positive, but it is extremely frustrating when everyone thought I would be done by now! This is so typical of my child, has to make a hoopla out of everything already.......
Kyle and I have been ready for weeks. I keep re-cleaning everything I cleaned weeks ago. It is starting to get really old! Every day Kyle emails me in the morning..."are you ready to go to the hospital?" my response everyday has been...."nope, not yet". We have been walking every night and my mom and sisters are now joining us in walking. A couple people's pick of due dates have come and gone (there was a full moon last night, a lot of people had that date picked!). Now we are approaching the one date (well okay 1 of 2) that I did not want. Our anniversary is on Wednesday and I would really prefer to hold off on that date (I'm not particular or anything!!).
On a non related baby note: The Indiana Basketball All Stars are coming to Benton Central tomorrow night and of course Kyle and I will be there! We wouldn't miss a chance to see the highly rated recruits in action. I heard that the Mr. Basketball is really good, too bad he is going to IU.
