Weight: 22lbs. 14 ozs. (50%)
Height: 32 inches (90%)
It's hard to believe the girl above is the same girl as below (Elizabeth at 3 months).
I asked Kyle last night if it felt like she was 15 months and he said, No---he wants her to stay the same as she is right now! Aww...I feel the same way, the time is going too fast!
Elizabeth is eating all table foods and she is a GREAT eater! She will eat just about anything. Her favorites are bananas, mandarin oranges, spaghetti, meatloaf, macaroni & cheese and blueberry muffins. She even tried ramen noodles and she loved them (she will be set in college!).
Elizabeth is a full time walker and half time runner! She has really started to speed things up and its funny watching her trying to half walk/run! She also dances a lot. Her favorite is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She has a whole routine where she has to be in her chair when the music starts and then she will start dancing. Sometimes she won't even leave her chair, she will just dance up and down in the chair! It is so funny.....I've been trying to catch it on video, but she hates having phone or cameras in her face (who would blame her) and she tends to get shy when they come out! Kyle and I sure do get a good laugh every night when we watch Mickey! :)
She has started talking more and more everyday. She doesn't really say a bunch, she is still mummering a lot (or trying to repeat what you say). She says: Dada, Mama, Baba (which means bottle), More, Thank you (this is a new one! we have been working on it for a while), Bye-bye, Night-night (this is a new one too!), & Up. She can also sign: Please & Thank you.
She is doing well with sleeping. We put her down at 7:30 every night and most of the time she will go down without a fight. She usually gets up around 6:30. She gets one nap a day from 12:30-2:30.
She is a dare devil and loves to climb! She will climb the baby gate, her crib, furniture....she is fearless!
She makes the funniest faces! She gets that from me, but man is it hard to get a good picture these days!
Daycare is going good. She has had a couple incidents of hitting kids (that was embarrassing to be the parent of a "hitter") & she has taken a couple spills and tumbles, but for the most part we always get good reports! They report that she is a good helper, always the first to pick up (I knew I was doing something right), she is not afraid of bigger kids (she wouldn't let them bully her!) & that she is always dressed cute (thanks mom, the closet is half full of your purchases!).
She has started potty training! Yah, okay I'm crazy...she's too young, blah, blah, blah....maybe I should re-phrase.....we are introducing the potty to her. My parents bought her a potty several weeks ago and she has been fascinated by it! AND.....she has actually peed in the potty 5 times and pooped once!! YES, that is right, no lie! Now she is getting in a routine where she will bring us a diaper and that signals to us that she needs to go the potty, so we put her on the potty. A couple times she has gone, but most of the time...no luck! We think what is happening is that she goes and gets a diaper right after she has already peed. We need to start catching her before that. BUT we are in no rush.....I wanted to start introducing her awhile in advance and I think it will pay off. All three of us girls were potty trained by the age of 2, so I have my fingers crossed!
We just love her so much, she truly is the center of our world. We love you Elizabeth!


