Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Last Sunday, Kyle's work had an Easter Egg Hunt. Elizabeth was very excited to see the Easter Bunny. She kept saying, bunny bunny bunny! While we were waiting in line she started to get impatient waiting to see him. And then it happened....our turn was up and she realized she was supposed to SIT on HIS LAP! And the tears started flowing. Right after I snapped two pictures and we were on our merry way, she wanted to go back! Needless to say we did not get back in line!


She did great at the egg hunt! Kyle and I witnessed a wonderful parenting moment. Elizabeth had spotted an egg and headed towards it, just as she was reaching down, another child was reaching down as well. She let him have it......Kyle and I both looked at each other like "YES", something we taught her stuck!!