Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ashley tagged us!

The first part of the tag:

The first part of the tag is to post the 6th picture from the 6th picture folder on your computer. This is a picture of Tom and Me on Lake Freeman from 4th of July 2007! The second part of the tag:

1. Link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs. (In my case, I only read 6 blogs and one tagged me, so I only left 5!)

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

7 facts about me....

When I get home from work I take my bra off and change into my PJ's within 5 minutes.

I pass gas A LOT.

I religiously wash my wash twice a day and still get breakouts.

After every Purdue touchdown, Kyle and I have to give each other a high five!

Our 100 pound dog sleeps in our bed EVERY night and it annoys the crap out of me.

I have 4 different shampoo and conditioners in my shower.

I hate all cooked vegetables.

People I am tagging...

  1. Abby
  2. Morgan
  3. Audra
  4. Courtney
  5. Sari