Ok Jill here it is my first post for all of you to laugh at ;)
At 2am last night Rockstar wakes me up because he drank all his water during the night and had to go pee! so like a good dad I get up and let him out. While he is out there I figure I will fill up his water.... as I am walking from the sink to the bowl I see this flash run past the glass door. and I thought to myself that looked like a rabbit, but it must not be, I must be still sleeping. well just then it runs by again and I realized it WAS a rabbit, which didn't bother me at first until I remembered OH SHIT ROCKY IS OUT THERE!...so I poke my head out thinking maybe he hasn't seen it yet...no such luck.....the rabbit is freeeeaaaakkking out because it doesn't want to get eaten so it was literally doing laps around the whole outside of the fence and running in between the house and the grill every time...by the way have you ever heard a rabbit scream? it sounds like you are killing a baby.....anyways Rocky has never been so excited in all of his life because he has finally got the chance to chase something and I can't do anything because its freezing out and I am naked!!! finally the rabbit gets tired enough it figures out it can hide beside the grill for a few seconds and that's when I start yelling at Rocky...not so much a real yell since it was 2am but one of those whisper yells, where you want to be loud but don't want anyone else to hear. Obviously he doesn't listen and proceeds to start chasing the rabbit again! I figure at this point the rabbit is to scarred to go out the hole he came through the fence it and Rocky isn't stopping until he gets his first taste of real meat. So what other choice do I have but to chase after the dog that is chasing the rabbit. These fall nights make you shrink more than jumping into a pool of ice water! I figured the fastest way for me to get back inside was to set up a trap. So I aligned all the patio chairs for the rabbits next lap to lead rocky right inside (by the way I am sorry to the Winchester's if they happen to look out last night at 2 am and see a naked man running around my yard) it only took about 10 seconds but when you are outside naked on a cold fall night it feels like forever! So with a dog barking and running and a rabbit screaming and running, I finally hearded JILL'S dog inside and of course he thought..."hey I came inside I deserve a treat!" (so I gave him one, sorry Jill I am a pushover). So after 15 mins of interrupted beauty sleep I finally went back to bed thinking rabbit stew sounds good for supper tonight :)
