This weekend Lindsey and Johnny came down and stayed with us Friday night. We went out Friday night and it was SO weird going to the bars being pregnant! I told Lindsey, WOW I have never been to the bars in a turtleneck, not to mention maternity pants! (I don't really need to wear them, but they are so comfy, why the hell not!) I felt very......out of place! All these girls running around with barley anything on and outfits that look like we are in the middle of summer! Seriously who goes out in a little mini dress and heels when it is 15 degrees out?! When we were leaving Jake's I asked Lindsey, is this what I looked like in college? She very frankly said "yes"! OH MY, what was I thinking?! I am sooo glad I am not doing that scene anymore. I would much rather go to a quiet place with a table and sit and chat with friends, than go into some dirty and loud bar. Okay, enough about that! So, after Jake's, we went to the Cactus. I do enjoy the Piano Bar and that is always a good time! We meet up with some of Johnny's friends that were in town and Becca came with us after we meet her at Jake's. Kyle and made somewhat of an early exit. Kyle had to work in the morning and my bedtime is like 8:30, so I was ready for bed! 

Saturday morning we headed to the bars instead of tailgating, it was too cold!! We hit up Harry's and it was sooo packed! We meet Becca and her gang there, I wanted to stay longer and visit, but the smell was terrible and I wanted to go next door to Jake's and see my sister. Jake's was really packed too and it smelled horrible! I was so hungry and we had been there an hour and no one had waited on us that I finally looked at Kyle and said I have to leave! I was hungry and about 2 seconds away from vomiting from the smell! We left and went back home to the comfort of our couch!
The Boilers pulled of the victory (well beating) and regained the Bucket back! And just for fact base only Purdue does lead the series 55-26! Football is over, but that is fine with me! That means that my favorite season and sport is here........Mens Basketball!!! Our team looks so good this year!! Big highlight we have tickets to the Purdue/Duke game and that is going to be so awesome, I can hardly wait!! BOILER UP!!!