OKAY.....I am getting to the point where I am done being pregnant! I really haven't complained too much up until this point, but let the ranting begin!!!!!
I can't sleep, I can't poop, I can't get comfortable sitting, I can't stand my pregnancy face, I hate when my feet swell like balloons, I can't find anything cute to wear, I can't breath right, I want to clean and organize my house sooo bad but can't, it is getting to the point of annoyance when my child sticks their hand/foot in my pelvic bone and leaves it there for hours, I can't stand that I am tired almost all day, I hate the fact that work is draining me, I am over having to pee every 15 minutes, I am disgusted that I need help getting up from the floor. If you need some more rants, ask my husband, I am sure he is keeping a list by now!
BUT with all that being said, I DO want my baby to cook a little longer!!! Geez, pregnant women, can't ever make up their minds!!!
