Here is look into Elizabeth's life! I took pictures of what she was doing throughout the day. And NO I am not that Mom that switches baby outfits every 2 hours, but when you have a child that vomits A LOT you sometimes have to do outfit changes! (You will notice the switch about half way through!)
Good Morning!
I have to sit in the bouncer (in the bathroom) while Mommy takes a shower
Playing in the swing!

Time to get dressed for the day

Playtime with Mommy
Nap time!
Ops, I vomited.... A LOT!!!
I have to sit in the bouncer (in the bathroom) while Mommy takes a shower
Playing in the swing!
Time to get dressed for the day
Playtime with Mommy
Nap time!
Ops, I vomited.... A LOT!!!
I love to kick!
Practicing holding my rattle

Tummy Time!

Daddy's Home!! :)

Time for my bath

I love falling asleep in my Mommy's arms
Tummy Time!
Daddy's Home!! :)
Time for my bath
I love falling asleep in my Mommy's arms
