This weekend we headed up to Lansing, MI for the Musick/Tumbrink wedding. The whole Bennett clan went and it was a great time had by all! The wedding/reception was beautiful and Elizabeth was pretty good all weekend too!! :) She also had a lot of firsts......wedding, hotel stay, traveling out of state & wearing a fancy dress! I loved the fact that my family kept going about their normal business when we needed to tend to the baby. I hate when people make a big fuss just because their is now a baby in the family. There was no fighting over the baby, which is a big plus too! All and all the weekend was stress free and it also helped that EJ smiled and laughed a lot!! (Although, I was never quick enough with my camera!)
Congrats to Kathleen and Jim!!
(Check out more photos on my facebook)




