Elizabeth June is 4 Months Old!!!
I don't have any stats on her because her appt isn't until next week, but she did go to the doctor last Monday and she weighed 13 pounds 7 ounces, so it shouldn't be too far off from that. She sleeps about 9-10 hours straight every night. She has been in size 2 diapers for about a month now. She can still wear some 0-3 month, but mostly 3-6 month clothing. She has found her legs (and she likes to pull her pants up over her knees) but she still hasn't found those feet! She loves to laugh! Kyle says she likes my singing the best (she must be tone deaf because I am the worlds worst singer!)!! She knows when Kyle and I walk into the room and she will turn her head to see us. She jabbers a lot (just like her mom)!!! She has new hair growth coming in on top (no more hulk hogan hair!!). I can't believe it's been 4 months!
Oh and just for fun I have included the out takes from the 4 month pictures. It's not easy getting a good picture of a little one that doesn't want to do what you want them to do! I usually take about 5 pictures and just pick the best one. I don't have the patience to wait around for a smile or a "cute" look!!
