Friday, October 16, 2009

A Year Ago Today......

Our world changed forever......
We found out we were expecting a child!  I remember that day very clearly.  Nothing else mattered in the world, but Kyle and the little peanut inside my belly (which is still true today).  A year went by so fast, I can't imagine how fast 18 years will go by.  18 years....that's all you have with your children before they enter adulthood and then they aren't yours anymore!  We are cherishing our time and holding her very close! 

I still can't believe how you go from peeing on a stick to delivering a child!  It truly is Gods work!!  I can't wait to have more kids!  That will truly be the best gift we could ever give her!




So my dear Elizabeth on this day I will smile a little bigger, hold you a little closer, and give you more kisses, because I am so grateful that I saw 2 lines on that little white stick!!