Today is my Mothers Birthday! Happy Birthday to the Best Mom & Grandma!! I thought in honor of her birthday I would write a couple (okay maybe more than a couple) reasons why I Love my Mom!
I Love My Mom because....
she gave me life
she gave up a lot for me (and our family)
she took me shopping (a lot!)
she tells great stories
she gave me sisters
she loved me even when i was a brat
she always allowed me to make my own decisions
she wears the same size as me (okay maybe i hate her for this!)
she never let me skip school just because
she loves my husband like her own
she considers my very close friends part of our family
she goes to church
she fosters the relationship between Elizabeth and me
she lets me be the mom i want to be
she understood the emotions of being a new mom and never pushed the limits
she is not only my mom, but my friend
I realized that as she watched me grow, her BEST YEARS SLIPPED AWAY. It was out of pure love and selflessness and sacrifice. I love you mom. You are the best. Happy Birthday.
