So my first, "Oh no somethings wrong" moment happened. Back it up to Saturday night. Out of no where I felt this gut wrenching pain in my abdomen and I instantly put my hand to my belly and I about passed out! What felt like just several inches above my "princess" was little J.J.'s head! Sticking out from my stomach!!! Kyle felt it and we both were very weirded out! (Well at least I KNOW I was)! This was very painful and not quite as "cute" as you would think! Finally, she eased up pressing her head so hard! Well, ever since then, I just haven't felt right. My mid section was achy and it was tightening up quite often. I let it go on Sunday, but when I came to work this morning and sat down in my chair and it hurt to sit, I called the Doc! They wanted to see me, so off I went!
I had to see the nurse practitioner, because my doctor was in surgery. I explained my symptoms and told her "I don't want to be that annoying pregnant lady that comes in for every little thing"! I told her I was sorry, if I was wasting her time. She of course said, "don't be silly" (I think they say that to everyone)! She felt my stomach for a while and said, wow this baby is sitting very low and on the extreme right side. She said it explains my symptoms if the baby was sitting that low. (Abby told me the same thing before I went, way to predict that!) So she goes to hear the heartbeat and every time she starts getting the heartbeat, J.J. kicks and kicks! She said, oh my, she sure does love to kick. (Yah, I know, I live it lady)! J.J. was moving around some much and kicking really hard that she couldn't even get an accurate heartbeat. Oh no, we are in trouble, the girl has energy.... and lots of it!!
She then gives me a pelvic exam and there was no signs of early labor (thank god!) and the minute she put her two fingers in my "princess" she said oh yah, her head it right here! I was amazed, she wasn't even in that far!! haha Is this normal? She said well, some people just carry low. Yah, real low! She is practical knocking on my "princess's" door!! The doctor also suspected I have a bladder infection...yikes! I will know the results tomorrow. Other than that, all was clear! First semi-freakout down, many more to go!!
