Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 22

Not much has changed since last post. My sciatic nerve has been acting up. It is very painful and the pain runs down my left butt check and left leg. It makes wearing heels, well really hard! That is a bummer because spring is just around the corner and I want so badly to break my wedges out!! If I know me (and I know me pretty well) I will still wear the wedges and just battle through the pain! I can already see bed rest on the horizon!

Kyle's parents are in beautiful Cabo this week. They asked us to go, but we declined. What were we thinking??!! No, honestly, I don't want to travel right now. I am a worry wart to the max and would never forgive myself if anything happened! We have our whole life to travel and I would rather wait for the baby to get here before we take a vacation anyways! I'm crazy, I know, but vacations are the last thing from my mind. It's baby, baby, baby!!!
Still have a major obsession with baby headbands and bows. I bought a couple more last week and I think Kyle thinks I am pretty much nuts! I can't stop looking at them online! I am trying to figure out who has the best, so I can narrow my shopping down to one place! Dear lord, I am making myself want to vomit right now, I can't imagine how you feel about me talking about headbands and bows! My luck, the girl will come out bald and then I will be screwed! Go figure!