Monday, April 13, 2009

30 Weeks!

Holy Cow, I am 30 weeks!!! Considering I more than likely won't make it the full 40, our baby girl will be here in 8 weeks or less!! So much to do!!

I went to the doctor last week. It was a very good report! I have gained 13 pounds so far and JJ's heartbeat was 144. I have not had any swelling and my doctor was happy to report that my cervix was starting to "harden" up! It had been very soft, which is not good! I also misquoted my doctor last time. I said she would take me off my contraction medicine at 32 weeks, BUT it really was 36 weeks. So I am guessing I will go around 37-38 weeks which would put us right around our wedding anniversary (June 10th)! I would prefer not to deliver on that day, just for the fact that Kyle was born on Valentine's day and if our child was born on our anniversary, then I would never get any kind of "love" gift! Gosh, that sounds selfish doesn't it??!! Hey, a girl needs to be reminded that she is loved!!

Nothing much has changed this week. We have our ultrasound in 2 weeks so I will give you a full report after that!!