Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello Third Tri-Mester!!

Yes! I have made it to the third and final tri-mester! Not much new this week, so I will do my run down of question and answer. Kyle is busy preparing the nursery (yes this is now his task, since I really I am not capable of doing do). So that means, my vision will more than likely be modified (or should I say, funds slashed) since he will be in charge. Kyle doesn't mess around. He thinks most of my ideas are un-necessary and just a way to spend money. He also thinks that going overboard on the nursery is showboating and really more for the Mom than the child, since they don't care what their room looks like. AND again, he says, children only have to have items that are "needed" that don't understand the concept of want or desire. Yes, this is true, but darn it I want it to look cute and at least reflect a little bit of me!! So we will see how the room turns out. At this point, I really don't care. I have more important things to worry about (like the health of my unborn child) then this curtain or that curtain! Kyle did re-finish and re-paint the dresser that was handed down from my Aunt. He is now working on the toy box. The toy box was the one Kyle had when he was a child! Okay, now for a little Q/A!!

How far along? 28-29 weeks
Total weight gain: don't know, but I think I lost some due to being sick
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: wasn't bad this week (besides the coughing!)
Best moment this week: Kyle and I watching my stomach move from JJ kicking!!
Worst moment this week: Peeing my pants a little when I sneezed! And then having Kyle laugh about it for 2 days after!
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: None
Labor Signs: None, that I know of
Belly Button in or out? In (but almost out!)
What I miss: Having more options of what to wear
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound