Thursday, March 19, 2009

26/27 Weeks

Not much new to report. Still taking my contraction medicine. Still not able to do anything (well I can go to work now). I go back to the doctor on the 27th, so I will have a lot more information then! People are constantly asking me questions about my pregnancy, so I made a little list!

How far along? Well 26 weeks, but I've measured early twice, so according to that 27 weeks

Total weight gain: about 8 lbs.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Been pretty rough! My back kills at night and I can't get comfortable.

Best moment this week: All the love and help we've gotten!! oh and going back to work!
Worst moment this week: Kyle telling me I had the pregnancy face!

Movement: Kicking up a storm!

Food cravings: None

Labor Signs: Still feel like I have contractions in the morning and at night, but I can't really tell!
Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not having to go to the bathroom so much in the middle of the night!

What I am looking forward to: Next Friday

Belly Pics!!! Ignore my disgusting hair! That's what happens when all you can do is lay on a couch!! Oh, AND I need a haircut.......badly!!!