Wednesday, January 7, 2009

16 Weeks

Today I am 16 weeks! AAHH!!! I am officially 4 months! Some people at work still don't know (or haven't noticed) that I am pregnant. That kind of makes me feel good, because I feel very overweight right now!!

Last week I realized I can no longer fit into my "regular" pants. Kind of disappointing! Some people have tried me to get that Belly Band(?) thing. I tried that in the store and HATED it! Who in the hell wants to go all day with your pants unbuttoned? That will make you feel fat in one minute! Not to mention it just didn't look right! I would rather get maternity pants that you don't even have to button! They are so comfy, why do anything else?!

I am not big enough for maternity tops yet, but I have a feeling it's not too far away. But, you won't find me in any tight or short shirt anytime soon!

Our monthly appointment is tomorrow, so I will update you then!! (I will post a picture of the belly too!)