Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rhodes Christmas

Christmas Eve afternoon we headed to Ky's parents for Christmas. We actually didn't have Christmas until the next morning, but we wanted to spend some extra time with them. For most of the night we played Guitar Hero! It is soooo much fun! And we were good :) We each had our own speciality: Kyle was drums, Denny was guitar, Gale was bass, and I was the vocals! We ROCKED!! We also made homemade pizza's, oh so yummy!

Christmas morning we woke up and Santa came!! haha :) Lynn and Tom came over and we had some breakfast before gift time! Oh, so many gifts!! I can't remember exactly, but I think it took like 2.5 hours to unwrap everything......for 6 people!! Lots and Lots of gifts!! (oh and the prunes are for my very constipated pregnant stomach!!) We got a lot of great stuff, like always! I wish we could have stayed longer, but we had to leave for my parents, which we were really late for and that caused a mess! (more to come on that later!!)