Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Christmas


Kyle and I celebrated our Christmas on Christmas Eve morning. This will be the last (for a long while) of just us two having Christmas. I think we were both looking forward to getting past this Christmas because next Christmas will be so wonderful!! I mean opening up gifts from each other is great, but it won't come close to all the joy and excitement of next year!

Kyle spoiled me (again!) and went way over board! I got like 14 tops and 3 pants (maternity), plus 2 purses, boots, perfume and much much more!! I must have been really good!! He was just thanking me for (finally!) starting his big Rhodes bunch he wants!! I always tell him the season isn't about gifts, but for some reason he thinks it is!

My gifts to Kyle were so dull. He is so hard to buy for. Not that his list is bad, because let me tell you he makes a very detailed list every year! He is so hard to buy for in the clothes department. They never ever have his size pants! (or shoes for that matter!) He wanted a lot of stuff for his truck, but I don't like buying that stuff because I believe it's expensive and not needed. So I bought some things off his list and I think they were duds! I realized after we had unwrapped that I had gotten 3 things in the wrong size! WHAT!! Geez, I swear I looked like 5 times, but my mind is mashed potatoes these days so who knows!! At least my stocking stuffer's were first class AWESOME (like always!) I give great stocking stuffer's, I learned from my Mom..Thanks Mom!!
After our Christmas, we cleaned up and got ready to go over to Gale and Denny's. That post will have to wait until tomorrow!