18 weeks today!! 2 days until we find out the gender and we can hardly stand it!!! Every night we come home and discuss what we might find out. Kyle keeps changing his mind and I haven't made a guess, because I really don't know! Although, yesterday I was getting a strong boy vibe! I did re-look at the Chinese Birth Chart today and it is inconclusive as well. We know we conceived at the end of September, first of October and that week was spilt in half. So it could have been Sept. 29 or 30 OR Oct. 1 or 2. Well of course the birth chart has opposite genders for the two months! The gender poll I put up has been pretty even the whole time too! This really will be a surprise all the way up to Friday afternoon!
Not much has changed since last week. I still feel movement every now and then and I haven't had any problems or complaints. I mean I have my fair share of headaches and indigestion, but nothing that slows me down (then again, would anything slow ME down?!). I am very anxious to start work on the nursery (YES we got the closet cleaned out this weekend) and I am sure it will be the focus of our life for the next couple months!
My list of stuff to do before the baby comes, keeps growing. I want to make sure every thing in our house is organized so we don't have to deal with it later on!! Pretty soon, I will start in the kitchen. I need to get a better system going in the cabinets so I can make room for baby stuff!! Oh, and where will the high chair go?? HHMM.....so much to think about!!!
Question for all the mom's out there.....when did your stomach get hard and when did you develop your "line" that runs down from your belly button? My stomach is not that hard yet and I haven't even seen the hint of a line?? I am very curious.......
I'll post a belly pic either tonight or tomorrow and you might be surprised..I think I "popped"!
